Friday 29 April 2016

QUIZ: Everything But Sensible Soccer

When compiling a new quiz, I tend to have a nose at the history of that day and see if there was anything going on in the past that would be a neat hook for a few daft questions. When I looked and saw for today: "April 29th 1994: Commodore International declares bankruptcy." my brain instantly thought "ooh I should do a quiz about all my favourite Amiga games of the time!" because I was a huge fan of my Amiga 500 and played it throughout the majority of the nineties. Then sense and reason kicked in and said "nah, that's far too niche, nobody is going to enjoy that!"

And then I thought "sod it" and did it anyway...








So here are twenty of my favourite Amiga games that weren't Sensible Soccer (because I simply couldn't just choose one version of it and if I'm honest SWOS was the superior game but I missed being able to score piss easy goals from the centre) because I...well, just because really. Answers after no doubt a barrage of "YOU LIKED THAT??!?!" on Twitter...



No comments:

Post a Comment